Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Beauty

Alhamdulillah I'm progressing smoothly... 

Make up Artist 

I have tons of recommendations from friends, relatives and from my blog hopping on make up artist, going through their portfolios, checking out their make up under different lightning and I have finalize all my make up artist. 

Event 1: Majlis Bebedak Siang - Still searching.. thinking of getting trials because it'll be a simple function noting over the top.

Event 2: Majlis Akad Nikah & Hantar Berian - I try calling her but she ran out of credit.. text her but no reply... still no firm confirmation

Event 3: Majlis Berbedak - BOOKED! =) 

Event 4: Majlis Berpacar - BOOKED!  =) 

Event 5: Majlis Bersanding - BOOKED! =)

Event 6: Majlis Ambil- Ambilan - BOOKED! =)

Event 7: Muleh 3 Hari/7 Hari - Still pending because no confirm dates yet... 

I know I am months ahead on my wedding day but to get the best make up artist is tough now a days.. you have to booked them at least 1 year ahead to fit comfortably in their schedule.. 

Do feel free to contact me if you need any recommendations... =) I have a lot of Make Up Artist numbers with me.. It would be best to contact me personally for their numbers than me sharing it publicly because some make up artist wants their number to be privatize. 

Photographers

I believe in moments, photographers being able to capture the moment of happiness in the bride & groom eye's, the family members, guest and etc. I love looking at artistic sharp moments that by just looking at one photograph can explain how the environment in the wedding look like. So hiring a professional photographer is not a waste. Pricy it will be but the I trust the output from it will be very rewarding. 

My mom told me "It's once in a life time so no matter how expensive it is as long as it's beautiful and captured the moments" =) love my mom so much for being understanding and supporting! 

So, i've finalize my photographer for THREE Major events paying slightly premium. The idea was to hire a professional photographer to cover the two events that has me and the other half in it. Because the output i.e the album will have two of us in it instead of me alone which will be boring.. 

Alhamdulillah, I've paid the deposit for firm confirmation and date blocked for me on the three events. Paying by installment monthly with a handful amount and what's great about it that.. I'll finish paying them by April. Way ahead from my wedding date. Plus plus. <3 

For the minor single events such as Malam Berpacar, Malam Ambil-Ambilan & Muleh 3/7 Hari.. I have already a few top list photographers. Will have an appointment with them soon after the other half comes back from work. If I'm satisfied with their portfolio than i'll secure a deposit to block the following dates for the events. 

I'll update more on my attire &  doorgifts... attire that i'll be using for the following events.. fabrics bought for some major events.. leaving few things need to be done... and doorgifts.. sorted! Leaving a little more to do.. will update more on that soon? 

Perhaps this would be my last entry for this year.. 

Wishing EVERYONE a BLESSING HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011! 

To the BRIDE TO BE in 2011! Say hello to your wedding year~ =) 

To those tying the knot on new years day.. Selamat Menempuh Alam Perkahwinan and especially to Hazlynda.. Selamat Pengantin Baru <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment