Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jakarta Again!

Daisypath Vacation tickers


VaavaaVoom! Alhamdulillah... just today I received an official approval on my leave and going overseas. Tickets confirmed, Hotel in Jakarta and Bandung is also confirmed. Appointments with boutiques, vendors confirmed. Transportation also confirmed. Money? *kurik-kurik bank* 


I so can't wait because again i'll be going with my bridesmaid. =) Unfortunately one of my bridesmaid who followed me to Jakarta last december couldn't make it the other join instead. We plan on celebrating one of my bridesmaid hen night too! We'll see how it goes once we arrive there. 


1 Week & 5 Days left until WE ALL GO KAPIH! but luckily we came back right in time on payday... *big grin* 


Ohhh laces... Ohhh laces... Ohh Laces.... Here we come!! 
Ohhh Bakso... Ohhh Bakso... Ohh Bakso... Here we come!!
Ohhh Teh Botol.. Teh Botol... Teh Botol... We crave for you!!


So can't wait to get that indonesian dialect back and utilize it in Indonesia! 


*wide smiles*





1 comment:

  1. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Angela Rice. Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy

    woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor

    situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me

    happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my

    life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan

    lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you

    are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that

    is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Aldis Curt,via email:-

    ahmedakeem411@yahoo.in

    *Hard Money Loans
    *Business Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Personal Loan
    *Business Expansion Loan
    *Student Loan
    *Agricultural Development Loan
    ...And Lots more
    Email: ahmedakeem411@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete