This is something totally random and just for share apart from wedding preparations and sorts. This post is ALL about EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
|Photo Courtesy of Beauty for Chocolate|
The kind that i bought from Supa Save =)
YES! The kind used for cooking pasta and the oil that you dip crusty bread.
So I stumble across a blogger I forgot whom about extra virgin olive oil as A MAKEUP REMOVER!
Me being so curious and loving the fact that using something pure for the face, I tried it few times already with heavy make up and light make up. The results? Marvelous! I must say it is one the best natural makeup remover I found. I’m not the type that use makeup removers excessively, unless I padded on heavy make up and foundation but I usually use Estee Lauder make up remover or Stage after party make up remover. I’m not very picky and particular as long as it can wipe out the entire make up leaving my skin healthy is fine.
I bought a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive oil, the ones that you can get in supermarkets. Dapped the cotton pad with the oil and I used it directly to my face, it quickly removed all my make up though, it took a little longer to remove the waterproof eyeliner, but it came off eventually. Yes, my face got oily and sticky but it didn’t bother me much. Then I tried to use the Estee lauder makes up remover just to spot check if the oil is doing justice, and YES! It did. No make up residue left in the cotton pad. Then I washed my face with the face wash I’m using, left my skin softer compared too usual and moisturized.
Anyhow, with the power of google, I search for the nutrients, searched for reviews about extra virgin olive oil. Magnificent! This Extra Virgin Olive Oil do wonders to absolutely everything. Well we all know that olive oil is the best oil and most healthy but what it did to the skin? Got to love it.
|Photo Courtesy of Google|
Stage Make up Remover.
Very good and worth the buy!
|Photo Courtesy of Google|
Estee Lauder Make Up Remover is also Good!
Been using it for almost 2 years before i moved to trying Stage.
- Has natural vitamin A & E providing strong antioxidants that help repair and renew skin that has been damaged from overexposure to sun, air pollution and other modern day environmental.
- hazards like smoking of fastfood.
- Claims that has anti-aging effects
- Very good natural moisturizer for dry skin
- Reduces the pore size in our skin
- Smooth out wrinkles is the eye and around the face
- Great conditioner for hair, eyelashes helping them grow and stay soft despite daily use of mascara.
- As an exfoliate; by mixing olive oil and sea salt in a rub and massaging it into the dry and scaly skin can remove the dead skin and enrich the healthy skin beneath.
* For even better results. It is best to use cold pressed extra virgin olive fresh oil.
Then I moved on goggling about the health benefits when consumed.
- Key to weight loss! Yes, by using those regular oils in frying, cooking is fatty right? Bad fat. Olive oil? Good fat i.e. weight loss healthily.
- Protection against heart disease due to its high content of antioxidants nutrients it helped control the cholesterol level. So consuming about tablespoon daily for a week can help reduces that cholesterol level and prevent from heart disease.
- Protection against colon cancer
- Lower blood pressure
- Prevent and reduce Alzheimer’s because this disease is associated with the clogging of arteries caused by cholesterol and saturated fat so replacing fats with olive oil will do wonders.
- Lower the risk of gallstones because olive oil promotes the secretion of bile and pancreatic hormones naturally.
No reasons to hate olive oil readers…
I love it to bits!
Thanks google you made my day.. =)